1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Without further ado, here’s
11 fun facts about myself:
why 11? I have no idea.
Fun fact #1: Mo has excellent taste in dogs.
We’ve talked about owning one of these someday:
#2 I’m horrible at sticking to projects. I have a half-made apron in the closet, tubes of semi-used paint, and a tennis racket that hasn’t been touched since the summer before last.
#3 My hair has taken many shapes and forms:
#4 I only know how to rent.
I love how convenient renting can be…
but I can’t wait to have a house someday that I can fix up and paint…
#5 If a restaurant serves grilled cheese, there’s about a 97% chance that I will order it.
(5 guys. Jack-in-the-box. Sonic. They all have grilled cheese)
#6 I’m a little obsessed with St. Al’s cookies. Mo, my sister-in-law, and I had a little tasting party last night. Winner: the sugar cookie.
#7 I’m a nerd. Always have been.
In high school, I was in FFA. F-freakin’-F-A.
I wore one of these and competed in things like floriculture and public speaking.
Now I’m a nerd about nursing. You see me here every Tuesday. You know how it is.
#8 If there ever comes a day when I find myself pregnant, I will not take a picture of the stick I peed on as proof. gross.
#9 When we were dating, Mo bought me a lobster oven mitt as a birthday gift.