Happy Tuesday, friends!
A couple weeks ago, I was contacted by the people at medicalscrubscollection.com and was asked to review of pair of their new Cherokee Workwear Stretch scrubs. I was happy to oblige, seeing how I wear scrubs 3 or more days a week. A nurse can never have too many pairs of scrubs.
I’ve actually grown quite fond of them over the years.
I feel for people who have to wear heels or ties to work. You poor souls.
Also, check out their Facebook page, they have a labor day promotion coming up.
ready to get your brain juices flowing?
here are the questions Renee and I will be using for the Q&A link-up next week! Nurses and nursing students, please join us!!
1. Where do you see yourself and your nursing practice in 10 years?
2. What was your first doctor confrontation like? (or most memorable, if you can’t remember the first)
3. Which would you rather: heavy GI bleed patient, trach patient with copious secretions, a projectile vomitter, or a patient with a colostomy bag that will NOT stay on? (spell check is telling me vomitter isn’t a word)
4. If you could warn your patients to avoid one thing from the hospital menu, what would it be?
5. Do you have a nurse idol? If so, who and why?
6. If you could push one piece of medical equipment out the window, which one would it be?
7. What do look forward to MOST when you go to work? (or clinical?)
8. What body system intimidates you most? (neuro, cardio, respiratory, GI, GU, Musculoskeletal, integumentary, endocrine? did I miss any?)
9. What advice would you give to someone who is considering the nursing profession?
10. If you hadn’t become a nurse, what would you have done?
Optional: you can VLOG your answers, if you want! (you know we all love hearing what bloggers sound like) But we won’t make Renee do it, since she used all her guts to record this adorable one)
Alrighty ladies! That’s it. I’m excited to hear answers next week!