Welcome to the first day of Autumn.
In other news, did you know my part of Idaho has orchards?
They have wineries too.
We’re very diverse.
I have loads of seasonal plans.
1. make a killer batch of apple cider.
2. go on scenic train ride to find a pumpkin (here’s the post from last years train ride!)
3. pull out the camera and take pictures of pretty color-changing leaves.
4. more dinner parties with friends.
5. attend a temple re-opening.
6. purchase more grandma sweaters (see picture above. When Mo saw it, he declared it my “most grandma-y sweater yet”)
7. celebrate anniversary #4 in November.
8. paint my nails with every Fall color I can think of (not at the same time, of course)
9. attend a nursing conference in October (destination announcement coming…super excited about it!)
10. make a ton of apple desserts.
What are YOUR fall plans?
ps. I turned the heater on today and Mo said it smelled ‘like winter.’