We’ve all seen it.The ugly scrubs out there in the nursing world.
Maybe you even own some?
See, I’m a solid color scrub gal myself. I’m trying to stay opened minded about all these prints but, what I want to know is who is responsible for making such strange patterns on the fabric? Are they made specifically with scrubs in mind? or do people also make curtains with dancing santas on them? If someone has some insight, please share!
For your viewing pleasure, here are a few gems I found online:
1. Smiley faces– A scrub top so cheerful, you don’t have to be. $6.98
2. Peace and Frogs– an unusual pairing, but bright colors make up for it! This top is described to have a “generous fit,” if that’s a selling point to you. $6.98
3. Eagles– for all the patriotic nurses out there. Nothing quite says ‘Merica like these majestic birds all over your scrub top. Also comes in a black bear print too! $9.99
4. High-waist pants– elastic waistbands…the the better to cut off circulation with. $13.88 (with poor reviews, can you imagine??!)
5. Shamrock pants– Pants you can sport literally once a year. Don’t forget to get the matching top! $9.99
6. bubble pants– I truly believe there is no one out there who would find these flattering. $19.99
Link up below and show me what ugly scrubs you found!
**if you happen to actually own any of these, I apologize for making fun of your scrubs. I just found some that I personally would never ever ever ever own! ever.**
I would honestly love to get together with people and do an ugly scrubs party, like these people did here:
Come back tomorrow to read about nurses and humor, a symbiotic relationship.