Why, HEEEELLO there!
The cable one guy came yesterday to give us the internet. Christmas in July, I swear. And so TODAY is the day to get back on the blog-horse! You know, since I haven’t written a post since mid-June.
I missed you. Really! I missed the blog world and all the dear people who occupy it. I missed reading about your lives and how you spent the 4th and now I feel like I’ll never catch up with all the blogs I’ve been reading but I’ll sure as heck try.
I also missed Netflix. I mean, we were right in the middle of season 1 of Mad Men! (Mo is being a sweetheart and watching it from the beginning with me)
So here’s what you can look forward to seeing here on the blog in the near future:
- House updates
- Girls camp report (I was the camp nurse for 3 days during June)
- Birthday Recap and what it feels like to be 25.
- My very first roller derby bout this Saturday (!!!)
- Nursing linkup to be resumed 7/31/13 (last Wednesday of the month). This month’s theme: How to be the perfect patient.
- Our first dog-sitting experience (with the dog of our dreams, no less!)